Manuscript should be sent in PDF and Word format (or similar) to the Editor of the Journal (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org ) or through OJS: HERE
Only manuscripts composed according to the guidelines indicated in the “Instructions” of the Journal, which can be downloaded from this page, will be accepted for evaluation. For the elaboration of the bibliographic references, the magazine uses a version of the “Chicago” style manual adapted to the Latin languages, whose “format” can be downloaded from Zotero, Mendeley and this website.
Checklist for Submission of Articles, Reviews or Bibliographic Notes
- The submission has not been previously published or submitted for consideration by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the Editor).
- The Author grants to the Revista Biblica a “license to use” the submitted article and transfers to the Revista Biblica the “rights of first publication” (print and digital) and the various forms in which the Revista Biblica may disseminate it.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect format.
- Wherever possible, URLs are provided for references.
- Text is single-spaced; 12 point font size; italics are used instead of underlining (except in URLs); and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed according to the Author Guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- In preparing the submitted file, instructions have been followed to ensure a blind review (removing the author’s name and references to previous work made in the first person).
Peer Review Process
Before being accepted for publication, the articles will be submitted to a peer review process (with the “double-blind” peer-review system) to ensure their suitability for the objectives of the Journal. This evaluation is carried out by external referees, experts in the respective subjects. In addition, various software will be used to detect possible plagiarism.
By submitting an article, the Author grants the Journal a license to use it and transfers to it the “rights to the first publication” (printed and digital) and the various ways in which it can be disseminated through other media. The Author retains the “copyright” of the articles published in this magazine, but may only use the same results in other publications, clearly indicating that Revista Biblica is the source of the original publication and stating the exact reference.
Revista Biblica does not charge authors any fee for submission of manuscripts or publication of articles.
Download styles for Bookends, EndNote, Zotero y Mendeley
Formato para Bookends Zotero/Mendeley Formato para EndNote